bradenandliz

bradenandliz

Friday 20 December 2013

Prayer Requests

As you know, we continue to need constant prayer for our ministry, our support raising and our journey towards full time work with eMi Canada.  We humbly ask that our supporters in prayer join us in praying for a few people we love.

- A close friend of ours was rushed to the hospital with dangerous blood clots that required heart surgery.  She is thankfully now out of the hospital and recovering well.  Please pray for her continued healing and thank God that she is ok.

- Another close friend passed out and had a seizure while teaching a class of students.  The problem is unknown at this point, but please pray for her health going forward

- Liz's Dad recently underwent tests that determined he has prostate cancer.  The doctors have advised that he should have surgery, which is scheduled for January.  Please pray for his health, for our family and for the doctors advising him and performing the surgery.

- Braden's cousin was in a bad car accident and is in the hospital in life-threatening condition.  Miraculously, he has no broken bones or massive blood loss, but suffers from brain injury.  The doctors are unsure of his prognosis.  He remains unconscious, but is showing small signs of improvement.  Please pray for his immediate family especially, as well as our extended family.  Pray that God's grace, love and mercy would be evident, and that ultimately he will make a full recovery from his injuries.

- Braden's brother broke his jaw in two places in a hockey game earlier this week and now has his jaw wired.  Please pray that it heals quickly and that he will feel relief from the pain.


Pray that in everything, those affected can remember to trust God completely...




The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths 
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk 
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your road and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.



Thank you in advance for your prayers for us, our friends and our family. We are so grateful to have so many supporters, encouragers and prayer warriors.

Blessings to you and your family this Christmas!



Love,


Liz & Braden


No comments:

Post a Comment