- A close friend of ours was rushed to the hospital with dangerous blood clots that required heart surgery. She is thankfully now out of the hospital and recovering well. Please pray for her continued healing and thank God that she is ok.
- Another close friend passed out and had a seizure while teaching a class of students. The problem is unknown at this point, but please pray for her health going forward
- Liz's Dad recently underwent tests that determined he has prostate cancer. The doctors have advised that he should have surgery, which is scheduled for January. Please pray for his health, for our family and for the doctors advising him and performing the surgery.
- Braden's cousin was in a bad car accident and is in the hospital in life-threatening condition. Miraculously, he has no broken bones or massive blood loss, but suffers from brain injury. The doctors are unsure of his prognosis. He remains unconscious, but is showing small signs of improvement. Please pray for his immediate family especially, as well as our extended family. Pray that God's grace, love and mercy would be evident, and that ultimately he will make a full recovery from his injuries.
- Braden's brother broke his jaw in two places in a hockey game earlier this week and now has his jaw wired. Please pray that it heals quickly and that he will feel relief from the pain.
Pray that in everything, those affected can remember to trust God completely...
Liz & Braden